+48 501 717 272
The company Kemper System GmbH is a German manufacturer of highly hydorizolacji KEMPEROL® based liquid resins reinforced with non-woven polyester.
With over 50 years of experience, this company is the undisputed leader in fluid sealing technology enabling the solution to the most difficult problems related to the protection-proof buildings.
The company has a company in Europe (Poland, England, France, Hungary, Italy), China, India, Mexico, USA and Canada.
All waterproofing KEMPEROL® have European Technical Approval (ETA), some of them have been registered in our database LEED - a global certification system for green buildings ( www.greenbuildingproducts.eu ).
Moreover, the company Kemper System offers the only solvent-free and odorless KEMPEROL® waterproofing 2 K PUR produced from raw materials of vegetable origin.
KEMPEROL® waterproofing can be complemented with a smooth surface systems bezfugowych decorative balconies and terraces, are not sensitive to weather conditions and aging.
Construction of the system
1. Primer (if necessary)
2. Smooth resin KEMPEROL
3. The insert of non-woven polyester
4. decorative finish (optional)
Key features of sealing KEMPEROL®:
1) Resins are KEMPEROL adhesion to all substrates
2) Seals are present on the entire surface of application
3) Technology seamless - as if the insulation is made from a single cast
4) They can also be used topically
5) Adapts to any shape and surface - there is no restriction in the materials and shapes suitable for seals
6) They are permeable - can be used without breaking damp skins
7) Certified FFL - they can be used for green roofs
8) The application is made on the cold - no fire hazard
9) Seals are flexible at. -30 C to +90 C
10) Minimum height (only 2mm) allows machining of very small components
11) Their certified by useful life. standards ETAG 005 is more than 25 years.
12) Bridging cracks and cracks up to 2mm
The area of application of seals KEMPEROL:
· Roofs (including green)
· Terraces and balconies
· Bathrooms and other wet rooms
· Parking lots, roads and bridges
· Swimming pools and fountains
· Any other supporting surfaces