+48 58 554 59 45-48
POLBRUK SA - the largest, present on the Polish market for over 20 years, the manufacturer of paving stones and goods traffic in Poland. The company is part of the international concern CRH plc - one of the key distributors of building materials in the world. Support from the leader allows us to continue to develop and market products significantly increase the quality and comfort of life.
The offer Polbruk find products from the following segments: premium, standard, as well as industrial solutions used in the construction of squares, pedestrian streets, parking lots and sidewalks throughout the country. Among the most characteristic realization made using our products can include such prestigious architectural objects, as Piotrkowska Street in Lodz, with its famous cast-iron plaques with the names and the names of the residents, renovated railway station Gdańsk Wrzeszcz (realization 2015), Kosciuszko Square in Gdynia and promenade around the stadium Tauron Arena in Krakow.
Rich portfolio of implementation, 17 manufacturing plants located throughout the country, wide distribution network and the best experts make Polbruk SA, a partner company - not only with an established position in the market, but also places the front of ever new goals. Our daily business is based on improving production processes in company-owned plants, constant urozmaicaniu offer through the introduction of products on the market with its original, unique design, and - concern for safety. This task is handled in Polbruk SA priority.
Polbruk SA currently employs 600 employees. Welcome to cooperate with both specialists in their fields, as well as those who are just starting to build your career path.
Contact DIVISIONS SALES POLBRUK SA
1.This chapter Sales in Gdansk
tel. + 48 (58) 554 59 45-48 inside 30, 31, 43
2. Sales in Koszalin
tel. + 48 (94) 346 19 15 inside 101
3. Sales in Bydgoszcz
tel + 48 (52) 376 80 76
4. Sales in Łukta near Olsztyn
tel. + 48 (89) 652 11 01
5.Dział Sales in Lodz tel. + 48 (42) 649 13 71
6. Sales in Pruszkow
tel. + 48 (22) 759 62 40, 758 83 39, inside 121, 122,
7. Sales in Warsaw
tel. + 48 (22) 673 57 25
8. Sales in Kielce
tel. + 48 (41) 348 95 00 121 inside, 122
9. Sales in Lublin
tel. + 48 (81) 710 27 30 or + 48 (81) 710-26-39
10. Sales in Rzeszow
tel. + 48 (17) 851 80 80
11. Sales in Niepołomice
tel. + 48 (12) 292 51 72
12. 39-218 Straszęcin 295i near Debica
tel. + 48 14 6395900, fax + 48 14 6395901
13. Sales in Kotlarnia
tel. + 48 (77) 484 87 79;
14. Sales in Legnica
tel. + 48 (76) 850 72 34
15. Sales in Opole
tel. + 48 (77) 454 08 73
16. Sales in Prószków
tel. + 48 (77) 451 59 55
17. Sales in Tarnów Mountains
tel. + 48 (32) 258 24 51
tel. (32) 284 13 81
Contact Chiefs Regions POLBRUK SA
Regional Director. Trade
Phone:: +48 601 171 588
Heads of Regions:
Phone:: +48 605 33 43 97
(province pomorskie, warmińsko-mazurskie)
Phone:: +48 605 33 47 90
Phone:: +48 609 548 906
(province kujawsko-pomorskie, mazowieckie)
Phone:: +48 609 548 905
Regional Director. Trade
Phone:: +48 607 345 747
Heads of Regions:
Phone:: +48 607 038 957
Phone:: +48 607 062 692
Phone:: +48 607 062 673
Phone:: +48 605 322 456
Phone:: +48 609 928 209
(province warmińsko-mazurskie, podlaskie)
tel. +48 601 959 311
SZEF REGIONU POŁUDNIOWEGO:
Phone:: +48 601 827 912
Fax: +48 (017) 851 80 70
Phone:: +48 601 699 267
(province podkarpackie, małopolskie)
Phone:: +48 601 310 039
Phone:: +48 605 119 949
Phone:: +48 607 062 934
(province świętokrzyskie, mazowieckie)
Phone:: +48 607 063 276
(province świętokrzyskie, małopolskie)
Phone: +48 667 987 341
Phone:: +48 517 829 148
Regional Director. Trade
Phone: +48 694 485 138
Phone: +48 694 485 137
Phone: +48 694 485 103
Phone: +48 694 485 129;
Phone: +48 694 485 109
(province opolskie, province dolnośląskie)
Phone: +48 694 485 107
Phone: +48 600 820 461
Phone: +48 604 402 787
Polbruk SA guarantees to the Buyer the quality of products sold and their compliance with the following documents:
1. paving Polbruk thick 6,8,10 cm - PN-EN 1338: 2005 "Concrete paving. Requirements and test methods";
2. paving thickness of 4 cm - IBDiM Technical Approval No. AT / 2004-04-1667 ";
3. curbs and edging, plate waste - PN-EN 1340: 2004 "Concrete curbs. Requirements and test methods."
4. hollow slabs Meba - IBDiM Technical Approval No. AT / 2003-04-1506. "
5. cobblestones - PN-EN 1339: 2005 "Concrete paving slabs. Requirements and test methods."
On request Polbruk SA provides the above. documents and seems deklarqacje compliance with the reference documents.
Terms of warranty
Information for the customer / contractor building POLBRUK® products in the production and storage are subjected to an advanced process control. All our products are manufactured according to European standards adopted by the Polish Committee for Standardization and labeled as EN. For products that can not be judged according to these standards as a reference document use national technical approvals. The range being produced use the following as reference documents: - For concrete paving thickness ≥ 6 cm - PN-EN 1338: 2005 and BS EN 1338: 2005 / AC: 2007 Concrete paving. Requirements and test methods. - For concrete paving stones with a thickness of 4 cm - Technical Approval IBDiM. - For curbs, edging - PN-EN 1340: 2004 and BS EN 1340: 2004 / AC: 2007 Concrete curbs. Requirements and test methods. for paving slabs - PN-EN 1339: 2005 and BS EN 1339: 2005 / AC: 2007 Concrete paving slabs. Requirements and test methods. - For small architecture - PN-EN 13198: 2005 Precast concrete. Landscaping elements streets and gardens. - For concrete blocks - PN-EN 771-3: 2005 Elements Aggregate concrete masonry units - For concrete slabs treatment - Technical Approval IBDiM - For concrete slabs Meba - Technical Approval IBDiM - For working on concrete - Technical Approval IBDiM - For organic paving Klimapor - Technical Approval IBDiM
Polbruk SA in its activity applies the existing legal provisions, ie .: 1. Act on construction products of 16 April 2004. (Dz. U. No. 92, item. 881). 2. Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure dated 11 August 2004. on ways of declaring conformity of building products and the method of marking them with the building mark (Dz. U. No 198, item. 2041). 3. Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 11 August 2004. On conformity assessment systems, requirements to be met by notified bodies involved in the conformity assessment, and the method of marking construction products CE mark (Dz. U. No 195, item. 2011). All our products are subject to factory production control system, have the type examination and subject to regular inspection. To certify the conformity of products with the requirements of the technical specifications (standards, technical approvals) for individual products / after meeting the control requirements / We document "Declaration of Conformity". All products after passing inspection with a positive result are marked with the building, or the CE mark, which authorizes the placing on the market. Marking a construction sign or marking is placed on the product label for gluing to each product package. Polbruk SA as the manufacturer guarantees, as stated above - the quality and durability of its products provided that the conditions for orderly development.
Conditions for correct installation Foundation Particularly important it is to make a proper foundation under the concrete pavers, paving and hollow slabs. The foundation should be in accordance with the project takes into account the type of soil, drainage conditions and way of life. Do not keep this condition can cause damage to the edge of the przylicowych. Checking the supplied material before mounting Before starting work, check that the material supplied complies with the order or with the data on the delivery GM. In addition, you should immediately check whether the material shows no transport damage or other visible defects. Any doubts concerning the products should be reported to representatives of POLBRUK SA before mounting the product. Grouting pavement cubes and slabs When laying blocks and boards should keep joints - the joints, which should not be less than 2-3 mm. Located on the ankle factory-made projection distance is not exempt from the requirement to maintain an appropriate grout. For grouting the surface of the cobblestones (filling gaps between kostkowych), use sand washed from a reliable source. The use of sand too small or dusty locations may cause permanent surface contamination. Do not keep the condition appropriately sized grout may damage the edge przylicowych. Grouting curbs and edges For curbs and edges should also keep proper width of weld - joints not less than 3-5 mm. The manufacturer does not recommend grouting joints of these elements. If you need grouting it is recommended to make it flexible masses. Benches curbs and edges must be performed in accordance with the project. Do not keep this condition can cause damage to the edge of the grain.
Installation of Concrete paving etc. May show unevenness in color due to the inevitable changes of raw materials (sand, gravel, cement). These ingredients have a natural variation of colors. In order to reduce the natural color differences, should be laid surfaces from several pallets at a time (min. 3 pallets). Mixing paving stones in the process of building leads to uniformity and naturalness surface. Stacking pallet surface with a single layer by layer, leads to marked differences in shade conditions laid. Use and Care Concrete pitching, etc. Is a material that perfectly carries the burden of foot traffic, or circular. However, there is a material resistant to external contamination (Earth, clay, motor oils, coffee, wine, etc.). You should therefore take care to keep the surface clean with cobblestones and not lead to the formation of the above-described impurities. You can use impregnating agents that improve the conditions for maintaining the surface clean, but the steps for impregnating the need to repeat cyclically because of the limited time the effective operation of impregnation. The market offers a wide range of products for impregnation. On the surfaces laid with cobblestones, etc. Do not drop any heavy objects with sharp edges, should not be on the surface of the pull. This could cause permanent damage to the mechanical. During the first winter period after installation surface Do not use de-icing agents. To clean the surface of the cobblestones can be used pressure washers. lime efflorescence On the surface of concrete paving elements (paving, curbs, etc.) May be lime efflorescence as white raids. The occurrence of the above phenomenon is related to the natural maturing processes occurring in the concrete and does not adversely affect its properties. Efflorescence is not a defect of the product, they are subject to fading due to weather conditions and through normal use conditions. Eruptions do not constitute grounds for complaint. Note: Do not impregnate the ankle which occurred efflorescence limestone, because such action may stop the natural process of decay
TERMS OF WARRANTY Polbruk SA Buyer guarantees the quality of products sold and their compliance with the reference documents. Sold goods (classified as construction products) are admitted to trading by the national rules laid down in the Act on construction products of 16 April 2004. The products have Declarations of Conformity and are marked with CE or building. Each pallet / container product has a label: "Product information" containing data about the document reference, compliance with which the product was produced and the quality characteristics of the product.
1. The warranty period for products manufactured by Polbruk S.A.wynosi three years.
2. The warranty buyer acquires the condition of full and timely payment for goods received.
3. Polbruk SA It is exempt from liability under the warranty if the buyer knew of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract.
4. In case the repair or replacement of the product is difficult or would have to involve significant costs, and the defect of the product has no significant effect on its suitability for Buyer, Polbruk SA may accordingly reduce the price of the product with the consent of the buyer.
5. In case of defects the buyer is obliged to abstain from the incorporation of the product and inform Polbruk SA - By submitting a written complaint. If the buyer has built a product with previously identified deficiencies, the manufacturer is not liable for the costs of dismantling and re-installation of the product.
6. Buyer loses his guarantee rights for defects in the product, if you do not notify Polbruk S.A.o defect within 7 days from the time of its discovery.
7. In the case of defects in the course of use of the product buyer should lodge a complaint in writing, the place of purchase of products (Sales Departments Polbruk S.A. dealerships Polbruk SA), or in the Heads of the Regions Polbruk SA, in the case of contracts directly supported by them. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the letter of complaint. The buyer will receive a written response to the complaint lodged. If the complaint Polbruk SA present conditions for the removal of injury.
8. Do not covered by the guarantee allowed by reference documents: - Variations in the size and appearance of the product, - Eruptions in the form of white dust, - Deviations in color conditioned by the production process.
9. defective products, so-called. deficiencies are not covered by the warranty.
10. The warranty does not cover the defects and damage to the product caused by: - Improper design or execution of the substructure, - Incorrect choice of the product for the type and size of the load, - Inconsistent with the rules of the art assembly of purchased products - Improper use, misuse and properties of purchased goods - Improper storage or transportation of products.
11. The condition for a claim under the guarantee is the presentation by Buyer: - The original purchase invoice of products, - Delivery documents in the original.
12. In the case of consumer sales, the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002. On specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 141, item. 1146).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION 1. The products are sold in returnable transport pallets and secured with tape or foil. 2. Some types of paving stones have the edge cubes and half-that are offered with the basic cubes in a strictly specified amount per m2. Any excess ankles and half-boundary is not refundable, and their potential shortage should be completed by cutting the basic cube. 3. Demand m2 paving stones laid on the surface of the joints and also includes in accordance with the products to be supplied so as to be able to arrange one surface while maintaining the ordered grid dimension (include any portions). Almost all types of paving stones have special spacing projections, however, are not sufficient to replace the necessary joints, the size depending on the system ranges from 2 mm to 3 mm. 4. In order to ensure traceability of the product, please customers to keep the labels - with information about the product.