Phone +358 46 876 8000
PAROC POLAND sp.
Paroc Group is one of the leading manufacturers of thermal insulation materials and acoustic stone wool.
The company has production plants in Finland, Sweden, Poland and Lithuania, as well as sales offices or representation in 13 countries in Europe. Headquartered in Vantaa, Finland.
The raw material used in the manufacture of PAROC® products is stone, which is the first sorted and then melted at 1400 ° C. With molten and rozwłóknionego raw materials are molded insulation products provide excellent insulation, thermal, acoustic, long durability and maximum fire protection. Stone wool saves energy and effectively reduces the environmental burden caused by the production and consumption of energy. The amount of energy used for the production of stone wool is a hundred times less than the amount of energy saved during operation of buildings.
The range of activities and offer
Our insulation solutions are developed based on the unique properties of natural stone and extreme weather conditions prevailing in Scandinavia. A wide range of products PAROC® includes building insulation, technical insulation, insulation for the shipbuilding industry, sandwich panels structural stone wool products and acoustic.
The company PAROC Poland offers a wide range of stone wool for sound insulation, thermal and fire protection both new and retrofit buildings to:
- Insulation of flat roofs in the system of one or two-tiered group Paroc ROS 30 ROS 50 and ROB 60
- Insulation of floors - product Paroc SSB1
- Insulation of walls dry method the cladding of sheet metal, glass and stone - a group of PAROC you 50, WAS 35 and WAS 25t
- Insulation of walls - the product PAROC UNS 37z and UNS 34
- Insulation of external walls wet system - products PAROC FAS 3, FAS B and FAL 1
- Insulation of ceilings of underground garages - PAROC CGL 20 and CGL 20cy
- Fire protection of steel structures - product PAROC FPS 17
- Paroc products are manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13162: 2002 and are certified CE 0809-CPD-0568.